Company Information About JPJ
About JPJ Installations Ltd
JPJ Installations Limited was formed in 1997 initially as an installation company, JPJ gained approved dealer status from Kawneer 2 years later.
March 27th 2017, sees JPJ Installations celebrate 20 years of trading. Set up at a home location by John Clarke, Paul Belton and John Belton. They initially set up as an installation company working out of a small unit / office. In 1999 JPJ installations then achieved Kawneer “approved dealer” status, that licenced them to fabricate and install all Kawneer products.
The company has grown steadily over this period and are now Kawneer’s largest UK authorised dealer thanks to the strength of its approach. The growth that we have enjoyed since our formation in 1997 is underlined by the fact that the company workforce has risen to 90 employees. This allows us to take on the increased number and the larger projects that have been coming our way.
Our success has been primarily built on a philosophy of hard work, honesty, flexibility and a desire to meet our client’s needs in an efficient manner. These ethics have been in place since the creation of the company by John, Paul and John.
As our team and facilities have improved, JPJ Installations has also underpinned it’s progression as a business by gaining various accreditations such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, whilst it is also accredited to CHAS, Constructionline Gold standard and SMAS.
Having been careful to develop its infrastructure and its team to support its growth, JPJ can now look forward to the future with confidence as it looks to continue the momentum it has built up over the past 20 years.
Health, Safety & Environment
JPJ Installations is committed to securing the health and safety of its employees, self-employed persons, clients, contractors, the public and others that may be affected by any of our operations.
JPJ Installations recognises that the effective management of health & safety is an integral and essential part of our successful business and that the co-operation and partnership of staff at all levels is vital in achieving the continual health and safety performance.
- Comply with the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and associated legislation and set standards above the minimum requirements
- Pursue a systematic, planned approach to the identification of hazards, assessing associated risks, and implementing suitable control measures where necessary
- Provide the necessary resources to reduce the risks to health and safety of our employees, self employed, clients, contractors, the public, and others that may be affected by any of our operations
- Ensure the provision of premises, plant, equipment and systems of work that contribute to a safe and healthy working environment
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision necessary for employees to undertake work tasks competently and safely
- Ensure effective consultation and communication will all employees on health and safety matters
- Regularly review, monitor and audit the effectiveness of the health and safety policy and undertake to improve/amend where necessary
- Make the policy available to all interested parties
Our range of products include:
- Shopfronts / ground floor treatments
- Curtain walling (including stick, unitised and structurally bonded systems)
- Slope / roof glazing
Company Certifications and more
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
- Constructionline Gold Standard
- SMAS Worksafe
- BM TRADA
- First Aid
- Slinger Signaller
- KAWNEER KIC Trained
- NVQ 2 & 3 in Fenestration